Dec. 13, 2018 – 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM Eastern – FREE – Click Here to Register
You did it! Your consulting business is running and maybe even running great. But you know that there’s always a next big milestone to hit if you want to grow and keep things fresh. How can you set ambitious goals while keeping your current clients happy and continuing to secure more? And more important, make those goals a reality!
In this fast-paced webinar, two veteran consultants (with over four decades of business success) will help you build an action plan that will let you integrate your plans to both sustain your business and stand out in a competitive marketplace. Join us and begin to put legs under those dreams of yours.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to get focused on the right horizon and determine the right goals for your business
- The four categories of goals that lead to business breakthroughs
- How to organize and orchestrate for success – ensure that you follow through and leverage your goals
Who should attend: Consultants with a new or mature practice who want to make 2019 a breakthrough year for their business.
92% of people abandon their new year goals. Nearly 1/3 of them in the first two weeks. Why? They don’t take action!
Don’t let your business dreams become a similar casualty. Join us and start taking action. Your future is calling!
Continue reading “Free Webinar: SET & ATTAIN GOALS that Accelerate Your Consulting Business in 2019!”
Jan. 3, 2019 – 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM Eastern – FREE – Click Here to Register
This free online session will explore consulting, coaching, and freelancing as an encore career. We’ll look at the ins and outs of starting a consulting business – for meaning and money – as a “post-career career.”
- How to turn your work wisdom into consulting wisdom.
- How to define the work you want and the services you’ll offer.
- How to put a price on your advice.
- How to build a market for your work.
- Myths and realities of starting a business as an older adult.
Who should attend: Professionals who want to explore what’s involved in starting a full- or part-time consulting business as an alternative to traditional retirement or as a “bridge” toward retirement.
Register and come explore how you can translate your years of professional experience into a successful consulting, coaching or freelance business. How you can turn your “know-how into consulting wow!”
Continue reading “Free Webinar: Consulting as an Encore Career”
Jan. 10, 2019 – 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM Eastern – FREE – Click here to register
You intrepid consultant! You recently made the leap into consulting – sometime in the past two years.
You’ve stepped out there. You’ve created something. You jumped in with both feet.
And, now that your business is launched, you know that it could do more, be more, and fulfill you more.
You may even have the feeling that this is make or break time. It’s time to dial in on what’s working and fix what’s not.
Join two veteran consultants (with over four decades of business success between them) who have overcome these challenges in their own businesses and helped hundreds of other consultants overcome them as well.
Together, we’ll explore five critical questions and the answers that will help you build the consulting business of your dreams:
- Are you building skills in the five areas that will sustain your business long-term?
- Are you building a reliable system to market your practice and sell your work?
- Are you letting the market dictate your fees or are you charging fees that work for you?
- Are you building relationships with clients that bring you repeat business and referrals?
- Ultimately, are you working for your business or making it work for you?
Who should attend: Consultants who recently launched their practice and want to make sure their business is on a solid footing.
Join us. Your answers to these five questions could spell the world of difference for your clients and for your future. Let’s dial in on what you know is possible!
Continue reading “Free Webinar: Five Questions to Create the Consulting Business of Your Dreams”